Me and My Family

I thought it would be appropriate for my first post to introduce myself, and my family. I want my readers to be able to put a face to all the words and photos on my blog. My name is Katie Barlow, formerly Katie Minor until about six months ago when I got married to this handsome, wonderful man:



Isn't he gorgeous! OK I know he looks like he's 18 there but I promise he's older than me!Edward Ricci Barlow, also known as Eddie, Ed, Baby, Honey... etc. We met when I was a freshman at UCSB (story for another time) over six years ago and we have been basically inseparable ever since. Sure we've had our ups and downs, we've had our major hurdles to get over including breaking up for a year, but we always ended up back together. He is the love of my life, I mean look at the face, what is not to love? We have definitely had our adventures together...



We've had our fun in the sun, relaxing on the beach in beautiful Southern California...


We've had our crazy nights partying in the clubs of San Francisco...

We've traveled the world together...


We've been to the ends of the earth together and on February 9th, 2008 we made the ultimate commitment to each other in Manzanillo, Mexico...
This is our first kiss as a married couple...aren't we cute! The wedding was the single most amazing week of my life, but I will save that story for another post. Now my family isn't complete without my babies...D'artagnan and Xiuxum (pronounced soo-sum!)...



This is D'artagnana, he's a chihuahua mix. We love him sooo much!


This is Xiuxum...she loves to eat! A girl close to my heart!




They are best friends!
They love to play!


Eddie adores our babies.....and they adore him. God I love my family!










No comments: